Animal Crossing Parody Posters - Created by Amy Peterson
Available for sale at her Etsy Shop.
Pickachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
I’ve been in an animating mood lately.
Ame & Yuki: Growing Potaytoes